Be apart of the legends who have completed at The Detroit Golf Club since 1899. This magnificent course was home of the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic, where PGA winner Nate Lashey stole the show with a -25. Let’s see if you can compete against the best of the best!
"A great golf course both frees and challenges a golfer's mind." - Tom Watson
To install this course you must have the OptiShot system with the Ballflight1.0 Version 2 software installed.
- Click on the link to start installing Detroit Golf Club Course
- After clicking on the link, click the blue “Download” button.
- A pop-up will occur, click the option “DOWNLOAD ANYWAY.”
- On the bottom of the screen, select where you would like to save the file. Suggestion: click the arrow next to the “Save” button, click “Save As” and save the file in your downloads and click the “Save” button.
- It will take a few seconds to run a security check after the check click the “Run” button. After a few seconds, a pop-up will occur select the “More info” option and select the “Run anyway” option.
- A User Account Control pop-up will occur, select the “Yes” option.
- The Installer Language pop-up will occur, select Engish option by clicking the “OK” option.
- Select “Yes” to let the new Detroit Golf Club Course to be installed on top of your current version.
- Select “I Agree” to accept the license agreement to install BallFlight Version 2 Add-on.
- Select “Next >” to install Detroit Golf Club Course.
- Lastly, select “Install” to begin the installation process. The installation process will begin, once Detroit Golf Club Course has finished installing select “Close.”
- On your desktop run your BallFlight1.0 program. On the main menu, click the right arrow to switch to the Detroit Golf Club Course.