- Windows 10 64bit
- Core i5 3.4GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce 1050 Ti 4g
- 8GB RAM
- USB 3.0
- 256GB HDD
- Internet Connection
BallFlight (Black) Installation
- Click the link below to download the Ballflight Installer.
- Locate the installer and click to run it.
- In the popup warning window click “More info”and then click “Run anyway.”
- In the User Account Control popup window click “Yes.”
- In the Installer Language popup window select English and then click “OK.”
- In the Ballflight alert popup window click “Yes.”
- In the Agreement popup window click “I Agree.”
- In the Components popup window click “Next.”
- In the Destination popup window leave the default and click Install.”
- When complete click “Close.”
- Open the old Ballflight software and as it is loading press the Control and Shift buttons on your computer keyboard to open the admin menu.
- Click Settings and then put a mark in the box next to Use External Simulator.
- Close the software.
Course Pack Installation Instructions
To install these course packs you must have this latest OptiShot Ballflight software above installed.
- Click a link below to download a Course Pack installer.