This is a recent bug affecting some user running version of OS X and macOS. When the bug has been fixed all users will be prompted to update their OptiShot2 software. Until then, please follow the steps below as a workaround. If the steps below fail to help then you will need to run the OptiShot2 software on another computer until the issue has been resolved.
1. Open Finder > Applications and move OptiShot2 into the Trash.
2. With Finder open go to Users > [username] > Library > Application Support.
NOTE To locate the Library folder, open Finder, click Go in top bar, and with the Go window open press the Option key on your Keyboard.
3. Locate the folder named OptiShot2 and move it to the Trash
4. Download https://s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.optishotgolf.com/OptiShot-18.104.22.16806.dmg
5. Double Click on the DMG file when it finishes downloading.
6. Double Click on The OptiShot2 icon. Note that you will need to choose to Allow in Security & Privacy so you my need to try twice.
Then, launch the OptiShot2 software and enter your key and register if prompted.
If that fails to help then click this link below to install the version prior.