It may be that your computer is using the basic graphics card, typically used by a computer for easy things like spreadsheets and email rather than its higher end card. That is if the computer has 2 graphics cards. To correct the problem with the course we'll start by making sure the computer is using its higher end graphics card to run the Orion software.
- Click Start and type in Settings and select it.
- Then Click System > Display
- At the bottom of the window click Graphics settings.
- Under Add an App or Choose an app to set performance click Browse. We want the actual file that starts the Orion software so browse to this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\OptiShot Golf\OptiShot OnlineGolf
- Click to select SWGolf_Online.exe (you may or may not see the exe at the end)
- Back to the Graphics settings page click on the Options button under SWGolf_Online.exe and choose High performance and click Save.
Now test the course again and hopefully the rainbow of colors will be gone.
If the problem persists or you did not have the option to set graphics card then please delete and reinstall the actual course file.
- Browse to C:\ProgramData\SimWay\Golf\Install. If you see the course in here please delete it.
- Browse to C:\ProgramData\SimWay\Golf\download. If you see the course in here please delete it as well.
- Launch the Orion software and choose to install when prompted. If not prompted then click on your username and then click on Courses. Scroll down to the course and choose to install it.