f you are feeling daring you can try to force specific courses to redownload on your Mac.
- Open Finder and go the the location below. /Users/YOUR USER NAME/Library/Application Support/OptiShot2/Bottles/optishot2/drive_c/users/Public/Application Data/OptiShot Golf/OptiShot2/updatemanager
- Within the updatemanager folder open the file updatemanager.ini in Notepad. If you do not have notepad follow this link below to get it for free.
Note: There are four numbers after the equals sign for each course. These are for the software’s internal use. Below we show these as 0000 however, in your updatemanager.ini these will be numbers, such as 1982 or 2200. Also note that your list may look different than the one below.
- Locate the line that represents the course you are missing, delete the line, and save the file.
- Launch the OptiShot2 software and choose to update when prompted.
If you do not wish to try the above then you may opt for a completely fresh installation. Note that you will loose all custom club set data and calibration.
- Open Finder and then Applications and move OptiShot2 into the Trash.
- With Finder open go to Home > Library > Application support
- Locate the folder named OptiShot2 and move it to the Trash
- Click here to go to the OptiShot2 software download page.
- Download and run the Mac installer.
After re-installation start the software and enter your product key.