DancinDogg™ Golf LLC (“DancinDogg™ Golf”) is committed to protecting your privacy. To that end, we have created this privacy statement to inform you about our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website,www.DancinDogg.com, related sub-domains (collectively, the “website”), and the locally installed client application (together with the website, the “web services”). In this privacy statement you will find information regarding the following:
- What personally identifiable information we collect through the web services and how that information is used.
- Information about cookies.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under DancinDogg™ Golf’s control.
- How you can access and correct any inaccuracies in the information collected about you. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, if you feel that we have not complied with the policies stated here, or if you would like to request that we change the way we use your information, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
400 West Front Street
Traverse City, Mi 49684
At DancinDogg™ Golf we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your information with third parties as described in this privacy statement or if we are required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, cooperate with law enforcement agencies, or comply with legal process.
An Important Note About Children.
Children (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to use the web services without some supervision from a parent or guardian. We ask that children do not submit any personal information to us unless a parent or guardian is monitoring that submission or the child’s general use of the web services. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use the web services in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
What Personally Identifiable Information do We Collect and How is it Used?
- Sign-On. If you elect to participate in any of the interactive areas of the Site, we collect your name and email address. This information is to allow you to access and participate in the web services and enable us to communicate with you regarding the web services as well as other products, services and opportunities we believe will be of interest to you. We may also use this information in aggregate form to help us improve our products and services and engage in related research activities. In addition, if you choose to post messages in our bulletin boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support, improve our products and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on our website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Contact Us. We use links located in the web services to allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. This information is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. We may also file your comments to improve the web services and offerings, or review and discard the information.
- Purchase of Software If you purchase the DancinDogg™ Golf software, we will collect some additional information, which may include a billing address, credit card number and a credit card expiration date. This information will be used to process and complete your payment. In addition, we may collect information about your experience and level of expertise in golf. This information may be used in the future to offer you a more personalized experience with our software. It may also be used in aggregate form by DancinDogg™ Golf, either independently or with third party research institutions, for product improvement, research and studies related to the DancinDogg™ Golf program.
- Opt-in Programs. If you have indicated that you are interested in learning more about DancinDogg™ Golf and our offerings or if you have elected to receive our newsletter or other email publications, we will collect contact information such as name, email address, phone number and address. This information will only be used to contact you to provide you with further information about our products and services as you have requested.
- Demographic Information. We automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on the web services. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
With Whom Do we Share Your Information?
We never sell or rent your personal information without your consent. However, DancinDogg™ Golf may release personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency; or
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
As discussed above under “Purchase of Software,” if you purchase software from DancinDogg™ Golf, we will collect billing related information from you, such as a credit card number and billing address. We may share that information with a third party solely for the purpose of processing your order.
Choices Regarding the Use of Your Information
- How to Discontinue Receiving DancinDogg™ Golf Email Publications.
To stop receiving DancinDogg™ Golf email publications, log in to your account at www.dancindogg.com, select the profile link on your account page and change your email options.
- How to Access and Update User Information.
You can view and update your account information on the web by logging in and selecting the “My Info” link.
How do we Protect the Security of Your Information?
Protecting your privacy and your information is a top priority at DancinDogg™ Golf. We have taken careful measures to help prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. Once we receive your information that was entered into our web services, it is stored behind a firewall. All DancinDogg™ Golf employees are aware of our privacy and security policies. Your information is only accessible to those employees who need it in order to perform their jobs. If you order software or services from us, we may share your information with a third party solely for the purpose of processing your order. In any instance where you have discovered or suspect fraud, you need to contact your credit card companies immediately. Please be assured that all of your information is communicated via a secure connection using industry standard internet security protocols.
Notification of Changes.
What Happens if you Communicate with Us.
When you send an email to us or visit the web site, you are communicating with us electronically. When you send an email to us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically in response. We may communicate with you by email, or by updating or posting notices on our web site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosure and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. All communications with us become the property of DancinDogg™ Golf.
Article is closed for comments.