If your computer is not recognizing the Swing Pad then follow the steps below.
- Open the Computer Management window.
Windows® Vista and Windows® 7
Click the Start button.
Right click on Computer(or My Computer) and choose Manage to open the Computer Management window.
Click on the Windows Key + the X key. + X
Click on Computer Management in the menu that pops up.
- On the left hand side click Device Manager.
- Double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand the list.
- Right-click the device with Enhanced in its name, and then click Uninstall.
- Click OK to complete the uninstall process.
- Do this with all of the items with Enhanced in their names.
- Restart the computer.
After Windows starts, it will re-install the necessary files for the USB 2.0 ports automatically after which OptiShot should work normally.