- OptiShot appears to start but then hangs on a black screen or disappears entirely.
- A warning message appears to inform you that the video card or drivers are not sufficient to run OptiShot.
- A Bug Trap warning message appears informing you that something went wrong trying to run OptiShot.
- During Practice or Play Mode blocky and miscolored artifacts appear.
- OptiShot courses are engineered to be extremely realistic, and as such require a great deal of video computing power. For this reason, it is important that the latest video drivers be installed.
- Manually run Windows Update repeatedly until there are no more updates left to get including the optional ones. Update Windows
- Visit the computer manufacturer's website and get any updates they have for your computer.
Often, these two steps are enough to get OptiShot to work without issue. However, if the problem persists, you should try to get a newer device driver for your graphics card directly from the graphics card manufacturer. General instructions may be found by following this link below.
How do I update video drivers?