How to Manually Assign an IP Address
- On the computer select the Start button or search, then type “control panel” and select the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet and then Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings from the left column.
- Right click the network connection that shows “Unrecognized network” or “Unidentified network” and choose Properties.
- Double click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Select Use the Following IP address:
- In the IP address: field enter 192.168.1.x where “x” may be any number between 1 and 254.
- Click anywhere in the Subnet mask: field to auto populate it to 255.255.255.0 or manually enter 255.255.255.0.
- Leave Gateway and DNS fields blank and click OK.
- Go back to the Ballflight (Gray) installation instructions and continue on.
Article is closed for comments.