Windows 11 - How to Manually Assign an IP Address
- Select Start, then type settings. Select Settings
- Click on Network & internet.
- Select Ethernet.
- Select the Ethernet connection that shows “Unrecognized network” or “Unidentified network.”
- Next to IP assignment, select Edit.
- Under Edit network IP settings or Edit IP settings, select Manual and then turn on IPv4.
- In the IP address: field enter 192.168.1.x where “x” may be any number between 1 and 254.
- Click anywhere in the Subnet mask: field to auto populate it 255.255.255.0 or manually enter 255.255.255.0.
- Click Save at the bottom of the window.
- Go back to the Ballflight (Gray) installation instructions and continue on.
Article is closed for comments.