In the Box
1 Box of marked golf balls
1 Metal portable stand
1 Hard case
1 Ballflight tower
3 Adjustable feet
1 Plastic spirit level
1 Rubber tee
2 Folding tees
1 Ethernet cable
1 Power cord
1 Power adapter
1 Fixed position mounting plate
3 Plastic anchors
1 Left hand/right hand GDS position board
This is more commonly chosen as it allows for both left and right handed golfers .
- Place the stand face down.
- Screw the 3 Adjustable feet into the base of the stand.
- Turn the stand upright.
- Remove the sticky cover from the underside of the spirit level and stick the level onto the stand.
- Place the tower into the stand making sure the 3 pins on the stand fit into the 3 pin holes on the base of the tower.
- Place the assembly in its location in your hitting area.
- Adjust the 3 adjustable feet until the spirit level shows the assembly is level.
- Plug in the power cord and adapter into the tower and power supply.
- Plug in the Ethernet cable into the simulator and your computer.
Optional Permanent Location
If you wish to create a permanent hard mounted location for your simulator then you use the fixed position mounting plate. To do so, decide on the simulator’s permanent location and then screw the plate into a wooden platform. Be sure the base is pointing in the correct direction by test fitting it to the Ballflight tower.
Article is closed for comments.