BallFlight (Gray) Software & Courses
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows® 10 64 bit Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
- OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics with 4GB GDDR5 RAM
- 128GB Hard Disk Drive
- 8GB RAM Memory
- Ethernet Port or Ethernet to USB Adapter
- WiFi Internet connection for software installation, updates, Premium course delivery, and online play
Click the link below to down the base courses.
While the Base Courses are downloading, set up your Ballflight (Gray).
Power on the simulator.
On the computer select the Start button or search, then type “settings” and select the Settings App.
Select Network & Internet and then under Advanced network settings select Change adapter options.
Locate the network connection that shows “Unrecognized network” or “Unidentified network.”
Right mouse click the network connection and select Properties.
Double click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
Select use the following IP address:
In the IP address: field enter 192.168.1.x where “x” may be any number between 1 and 254.
Click anywhere in the subnet mask: field to auto populate it 255.255.255.0
Click the OK button at the bottom of the window and then the OK at the bottom of the next window.
Close all other windows except these instructions to clean up the screen.
Locate and double click to launch the Ballflight (Gray) - Orion Installer. It should be in your Downloads folder by default.
If a popup appears stating that it has prevented an unrecognized app from running then click More info and then the resulting Run Anyway button.
If User Account Control is on then click Yes to allow in the popup.
Follow the onscreen prompts to install the software. Do not make any changes to the default settings.
Launch the Orion software and select Ballflight if prompted.
On the main screen click Settings.
Make sure Ballflight 2.0 is selected and it says “Connected…” in bold just below. If you do not see “Connected…” then go back to Step 5 and enter a different number for “x” in the Ip Address field.
The system is now installed. Exit Settings and begin playing.
- Click the link below to download the Ballflight (Gray) software installer.
- Locate the Ballflight (Gray) Base Courses you downloaded in Step 2.
- Right click the zipped folder and select Extract All… and follow the onscreen prompts to extract the files.
- If not already there, locate the unzipped folder and click into it.
- Double click each Coursepack to run its installer.
- If a User Account Control popup appears, select Yes to allow the changes.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to install the Coursepack.