- Windows 7 or later, we recommend to use 64bit Windows.
- Your computer must have graphics card (NVIDIA or AMD)
- Internet connection
- Your computer must have USB3 port, Camera Hardware needs to be connected to USB 3.0 port.
NOTE - In order for the camera to see the ball the Pure device must be used on a unmarked solid dark green colored (or any dark color) non reflective surface such as a putting turf.
The OptiShot Pure™ soft must be run using Administrator User Rights.
1. Go to Control Panel > User Accounts.
2. Select "User Accounts."
3. Select "Change User Account Control Settings."
4. Lower the slider down to "Never notify" and click OK.
Pure Software Installation
1. Click the link below to download the installer.
NOTE - To unlock the Pure software a unique username and password is required. On the bottom of your OptiShot Pure™ is a serial number ID. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with that ID and we will send you your unique username and password.
2. Locate the downloaded file, right click it, and choose Run as Administrator.
3. If prompted, choose to Run Anyway.
4. Install Microsoft Visual C++ and follow the prompts.
5. Install the Leap Controller and follow the prompts.
6. Install Pure, choose Complete and follow the prompts.
7. Connect OptiShot Pure™ to your computer with the supplied cable.
8. Open your System Tray (lower right corner menu by the time) and open LEAP Motion Controller.
9. In the resulting window click the tab labeled General and make sure the boxes checked and unchecked match the image below.
10. Click the tab labeled Tracking and uncheck Robust Mode & Auto-orient Tracking.
11.Click the tab labeled Troubleshooting make sure it matches the image below.
12. Click the tab labeled About. You should see a controller ID. This indicates that Pure is connected to the computer.
13. Click the Apply button and then the OK button to close the window.
14. Right click the Launch Pure icon on your desktop and choose Properties.
15. On the Compatibility tab place a checkmark in "Run this program as an administrator" and click the OK button.
16. Double click the Launch Pure icon on your desktop to launch.
17. If prompted to install .NET please do so. When complete close all windows including Pure.
18. That's it; you are now ready to play! Double click the Launch Pure icon on your desktop to launch.
Click HERE for the User's Guide.
Golf Ball Placement
|~ 8 to 24 Inches Right of Unit||~ 6 to 22 Inches Away from Unit|
Note - The Red X in the center of the software screen in both Game and Practice modes will change to green when the ball is deemed in play and is recognized by OptiShot Pure's™ camera.