- Windows 7 or later, we recommend to use 64bit Windows.
- Your computer must have graphics card (NVIDIA or AMD)
- Internet connection
- Your computer must have USB3 port, Camera Hardware needs to be connected to USB 3.0 port.
- Go to "Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\User Accounts" - Select "User Account Control Setting" - Select "Never Notify"
1. Click the link below to download the installer.
NOTE - To unlock the Pure software a unique username and password is required. On the bottom of your OptiShot Pure is a serial number ID. Please email email@example.com with that ID and we will send you your unique username and password.
2. Locate the downloaded file, right click it, and choose Run as Administrator.
3. If prompted, choose to Run Anyway.
4. Install Microsoft Visual C++ and follow the prompts.
5. Install the Leap Controller and follow the prompts.
6. Install Pure, choose Complete and follow the prompts.
7. Connect OptiShot Pure to your computer with the supplied cable.
8. Open your System Tray (lower right corner menu by the time) and open LEAP Motion Controller.
9. In the resulting window click the tab labeled General and make sure the boxes checked and unchecked match the image below.
10. Click the tab labeled Tracking and uncheck Robust Mode & Auto-orient Tracking.
11.Click the tab labeled Troubleshooting make sure it matches the image below.
12. Click the tab labeled About. You should see a controller ID. This indicates that Pure is connected to the computer.
13. Click the Apply button and then the OK button to close the window.
14. That's it; you are now ready to play! Double click the OptiShot Pure icon on your desktop to launch.
1. Follow the installation steps above. If you run into trouble click HERE to submit a support request or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. After OptiShot Pure has been successfully installed, a desktop Icon will appear on your desktop. Please double click on OptiShot Pure icon to launch the game software.
3. Once the software loads click Play Game.
4. Create your player and when finished click the Create Account button.
Golf Ball Placement
|8 Inches Right of Unit||6 Inches Away from Unit|
Note - The Red X in the center of the software screen in both Game and Practice modes will change to green when the ball is deemed in play and is recognized by OptiShot Pure's camera.
Click the top right button and make changes.
- Stimp Meter - The higher the value, the faster the speed of the green.
- Water Ball
- Green Grid - A sloping feature which allows the player to see the undulation of the green in terms of break right/left and uphill/downhill.
- Screen Resolution
- Language - English, Korean, Chinese Simple, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Vietnamese
- Shot Camera - The view in which the player sees the ball roll once struck.
- The initial entry into game mode enters the user into a one player stroke play match.
- Additional Players may be added by clicking the green + in the upper left corner underneath Player 1.
- Additional game modes may be selected by choosing Options in the lower right corner.
- Click the Pencil in the upper right corner to change green speeds, courses, and game play settings.
- Free play to practice your stroke.
- Click the orange pencil in the upper right corner to change your putt distance, difficulty, and course.