My wife gave me an Optishot for my birthday(what a great wife!). She then gave me a challenge to create a simulator setup in the sun room. One rule, I could not turn our sun room into a man cave netted crazy golf simulator room! Attached is the result. Wireless projector, larger mat, motorized screen with remote, fabulous HQ material(from Cory at Par2Pro). I only use Almost Golf balls due to the many windows but the screen can handle real golf balls. I push a button and the screen goes away. I remove the mat and we have our sun room back. Added benefit, we can watch cable or Apple TV on the screen too. It was a bit hit during the super bowl party!
Articles in this section
- My playground during the winter
- My garage in Finland
- My Garage is not built for a Car ( Working Progress)
- Motivation to finish the basement
- My version of garage simulator...
- Best Opti set up so far......
- In-home set-up. I must have the most understanding wife in the world...
- Even works in small places. Here's my man cave
- Subtle Simulator
- Basement setup