If you want to free yourself from the computer by controlling your left/right aim and club selection from the hitting area here's how. I just bought a $14 mini wireless keyboard at radio shack and used the box it came in to incase it. Cover the box with turf but first cut out a + shape directly over the left right and up down keys. You can also cut out a square over the m key for mulligans and any other key that you need during play. Now cut a piece of 3/4 inch rubber matting to fit the section that you cut out and adhere it to the middle key between the arrow keys with adhesive or double sided tape. Place the unit directly behind your hitting mat and tap your selection with your club. You can use a white paint pen to mark the designated functions on the keys. works great!
Articles in this section
- My playground during the winter
- My garage in Finland
- My Garage is not built for a Car ( Working Progress)
- Motivation to finish the basement
- My version of garage simulator...
- Best Opti set up so far......
- In-home set-up. I must have the most understanding wife in the world...
- Even works in small places. Here's my man cave
- Subtle Simulator
- Basement setup