Here's a pic of my otherwise messy garage. I can just roll up the green mats and roll rubber matting in it's place to drive the car in. The cage is a "Tunnel Supernet" (just use google). The screen is 2,4m wide. I'm using 1600x1200 resolution with my optoma hd projector. The hitting mats are from allturfmats.com and the fake grass is from a local supplier. If someone really wants more pics or tips on how to do something then just ask, I'd be glad to help.
Articles in this section
- My playground during the winter
- My garage in Finland
- My Garage is not built for a Car ( Working Progress)
- Motivation to finish the basement
- My version of garage simulator...
- Best Opti set up so far......
- In-home set-up. I must have the most understanding wife in the world...
- Even works in small places. Here's my man cave
- Subtle Simulator
- Basement setup