On youtube is this video on building your own stance platform for less than $50 . It is very simple - go to Home Depot, Lowe's or another building material store and purchase a sheet of 1/4" thick 4' x 8' plywood and one 4' x 8' sheet of 2" thick insulation foam. Have them cut both in half. You will sandwich the foam between the plywood and make a cutout per the directions on the video and glue the three pieces together. You can then cover the top plywood with indoor/outdoor carpet and shim the golf simulator up with plywood, cardboard or whatever works until it is high enough above the stance platform. The youtube link is http://youtu.be/uXFmLmmJMtA . It works great with the Optishot!
Articles in this section
- "No Net Needed" Really Cheap Practice Ball
- Build your own stance platform for less than $50 with very few tools
- Large screens on the cheap
- "Optishot Surprise Christmas Gift" Getting the necessary items to make it work.
- increasing floor height
- Improve Driver Reading by Sensors
- Use Medium Shag Carpet on Sensor.
- Using OptiShot with 8 foot ceilings
- the importance of the driving range