For anyone looking for a large screen and doesn't want to drop for the price of an automated or manual screen material, you can get a very large alternative for cheap. Most billboards use a vinyl wrap that is more than large enough for any room or garage. When the ad is changed the print shop either disposes of them and many sell them as tarps or other various uses. I got a 30 ft x 50 ft one for $25. Trim to size, install a few grommets and you have a very cheap screen that will stand up to the foam balls perfectly.
Articles in this section
- "No Net Needed" Really Cheap Practice Ball
- Build your own stance platform for less than $50 with very few tools
- Large screens on the cheap
- "Optishot Surprise Christmas Gift" Getting the necessary items to make it work.
- increasing floor height
- Improve Driver Reading by Sensors
- Use Medium Shag Carpet on Sensor.
- Using OptiShot with 8 foot ceilings
- the importance of the driving range