I have a pure black driver that was not read very well by the sensors. To fix this, I applied a 1.5inch wide piece of masking tape along the contour of the driver face at the bottom - fixed the problem.
Articles in this section
- "No Net Needed" Really Cheap Practice Ball
- Build your own stance platform for less than $50 with very few tools
- Large screens on the cheap
- "Optishot Surprise Christmas Gift" Getting the necessary items to make it work.
- increasing floor height
- Improve Driver Reading by Sensors
- Use Medium Shag Carpet on Sensor.
- Using OptiShot with 8 foot ceilings
- the importance of the driving range